I viewed the pics from the weeding today and they are awesome. I don't know how you guys will choose the best, they are all so good.
Nathan came to my house on Friday morning and took pics of all 11 of the grandkids. They are up on his sight and the password is debra smith if you want to look. He was so patience with them.
I can't wait to visit you guys. I look forward to you showing me to some new places the locals like and aren't so tourist. You guys need to check out the clubs in the meat packing district, they are crazy.
Work hard, play hard and create wonderful memories. XOXO - Aunt Deb
2 comments:
Hey guys, looks like you're having a great time there. I think you'll be a great tour guide when we come to visit.
Mom
I viewed the pics from the weeding today and they are awesome. I don't know how you guys will choose the best, they are all so good.
Nathan came to my house on Friday morning and took pics of all 11 of the grandkids. They are up on his sight and the password is debra smith if you want to look. He was so patience with them.
I can't wait to visit you guys. I look forward to you showing me to some new places the locals like and aren't so tourist. You guys need to check out the clubs in the meat packing district, they are crazy.
Work hard, play hard and create wonderful memories. XOXO - Aunt Deb
Post a Comment